The most important steps for making any spacecraft are planning and designing. And sometimes, the unexpected happens and one is required to change the design in real time. An artist can truly be called an artist only when he/she is capable of displaying their skills at the drop of a hat. And we believe CAD designers are the artists of the Tech world. National Students’ Space Challenge brings to you an opportunity to model spacecrafts and its parts in the form of Designeer. So, get ready to showcase your designing skills at Designeer, an extempore CAD modelling overnight event!
Participant have to give an optimized CAD design of the given problem statement overnight. The exact problem statement will be released just before the event. Some component of CAD will be provided. Participant have to submit a design report on their CAD to validate their design.
RULES AND REGULATION
- Maximum allowable team size is 3.The members need not be of the same institute.
- Time for the Overnight event is 8 hours with half hour extra for introduction.
- Only one design is allowed per team.
- The participant have to bring their own laptop with per-installed CAD software.
- The software allowed for event are PTC Creo, Solid Works, AutoCAD, Catia.
- The participant will be provided with standard AC power source and Internet for any assistance in designing, however taking help from any other person or outsourcing their design will lead to disqualification.
- Rules are subject to change.
- Participant have to submit the CAD and design presentation to validate their design.
The judging will be based on accuracy of CAD and design presentation.
Top 3 teams will be awarded by certification of merit for the event.
- Yaswanth Pavan : +91 8670990949 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chitrang Garg : +91 9647777351 | email@example.com