- Situated about 120 km west of Kolkata Kharagpur is well connected to Kolkata by Road and Rail transport.
- Kharagpur is well connected to most major cities of India by rail. There are frequent trains to Kharagpur. The Institute is about 10 minutes drive (5 km) from the Kharagpur railway station. Private taxi, auto rickshaw or cycle-rickshaw can be hired to reach the Institute.
- The nearest airport to Kharagpur is the Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport (CCU), Kolkata. You can get a flight to Kolkata airport on regular basis. It is widely connected to almost all the major destinations of the country.
- From Kolkata Airport you can take a cab from the Airport taxi stand to Kharagpur. The distance is almost 140KM. The travel time is approximately 2.30 hrs. It costs roughly Rs. 3000/- (depending on the taxi type)
- OR one can board regular Express and Local (choice is yours) trains to Kharagpur from Howrah station. It takes 2 hrs by an express train - Fare - Rs 60/- to 150/- depending on class and train type.
A wonderful campus spread over a large area of about 2200-acres of land. The appeal of vast expanses of green, sweeping trees everywhere and the classic architecture blends in with the creative lifestyle of today's generation. The campus is engrossed in scenic views and viewpoints offering a historical perspective to the advancement of Science and Technology namely, Nehru Museum, Hijli Shahid Bhavan, Old Prison Cells, Martyrs Memorial, and several lakes, helipads and hotspots of the campus. When it comes to food, one has a great many options at affordable prices. Experience the three-day fun-packed extravaganza here at IIT Kharagpur and we ensure your stay here will be enthralling.
- Guests will be provided accommodation in the guest house inside the campus.
- Participants will be provided accommodation in well-constructed common rooms of hall of residences inside the campus.
- Participants will be provided dormitory type accommodation, mattresses and other basic facilities required.
- There will be no extra fee for accommodation it will be included in the registration fee.
- Participants must pay registration fee through online payment for getting reserved accommodation seat.
- Accommodation will be provided on “first come first serve” basis, student who registered for it earlier will have reserved seat.
- Participant must carry his institute id card along with identity card provided during registration.
- Participants will be provided accommodation maximum for five days from 4th to 8th of October.
- Accommodation will not food facilities, one can purchase food in eateries in the fest arena, canteens and restaurants inside the campus.
- Participants must maintain proper decorum during the stay at IIT Kharagpur, for any atrocious activities or misconduct, the participant will be debarred from the fest.
- Participants must carry their own required materials and commodities required for the competitions, organizing team will not provide any material other than it promised to do so.
- Students are not allowed to visit any institution building without permission. Any kind of alcohol drinks and smoking activities are strictly prohibited inside the campus.
- Practice arena for the competitions will be provided before the fest.
- Tanishq Garg